And they called her 'Dayabhai'

Flexing fingers as I type here after long.Thanks you all for keeping coming.Thought to write this a while ago and dont really know if this is relevent now but cant just keep from telling 'bout this lady.
I just wanted to lie down and sleep and I would really have missed being with her and listening to her if I had.You should already be asking who is so special.The social worker known to all as 'Dayabhai'. She actually broke all my concepts of a real bold person. Being with the tribal people all the time she now rather looks more tribal and uncultured than anyone and trust me her figure doesn't match anywhere near a dias unless you actually hear her voice. One that could stand in a church and hundreds of church people and say out loud how screwed this church system is and tell out to the people, through a mike, you don't follow church,you rather follow Christ for both are not even anything near on same side.Someone who is actually think out of the box and listen to her inner voice than what others tell 'is your inner voice'. We almost always forget that what we let rule us now is what always played to brain and gain rather than mind and would have and actually have stood against your voice atleast once when you wanted it at your back.The fact is that we need someone to be afraid of always despite telling otherwise and you place someone in that position and be afraid of them and let them define your 'inner voice'. I was very glad as I got sometime to be with her and talk to her in person after her speech at an event, someone I could agree was, sane.And was more rejoiced as she asked me to help her save my number on her phone and asked to call her and also promised to come to our college if I called.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shop By The Road.

Thrice.